The Customer Care Coordinator ensures exceptional customer service and satisfaction for medical supply customers. This position involves handling inquiries, resolving issues, and supporting customers regarding orders, products, and services. The Customer Care Coordinator works closely with the sales team, warehouse personnel, and other internal departments to ensure a seamless customer experience.
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries and provide accurate information about products, pricing, availability, and order status.
- Assist customers in placing orders, processing returns, and resolving any issues related to shipments or deliveries.
- Maintain customer records accurately and consistently in the customer database or CRM system, including contact information, orders, and interactions.
- Collaborate with the sales team to ensure timely and accurate processing of customer orders, including order entry, verification, and fulfillment.
- Address customer complaints and concerns professionally and empathetically, striving for prompt resolution and customer satisfaction.
- Coordinate with warehouse personnel and logistics providers to track shipments, expedite deliveries, and resolve delivery-related issues.
- Provide product information, technical assistance, and troubleshooting guidance to customers via phone, email, or chat.
- Assist in managing product returns, exchanges, and warranty claims, following established policies and procedures.
- Collaborate with other internal departments, such as sales, marketing, and finance, to address customer needs, gather feedback, and improve the overall customer experience.
- Stay updated on product knowledge, industry trends, and company policies to provide accurate and up-to-date information to customers.
Qualifications & Skills
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Proven experience in a customer service or customer care role, preferably in the medical supplies or healthcare industry.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively and professionally with customers and internal teams.
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making abilities with a customer-centric approach.
- Ability to handle difficult customer interactions with empathy, patience, and professionalism.
- Proficiency in using customer service software, CRM systems, and other relevant tools.
- Knowledge of medical supplies and equipment is desirable, with the ability to understand and explain product features and specifications.
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills to manage customer records and documentation accurately.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Strong multitasking and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks effectively.
- Wage commensurate with experience and abilities
- BC/BS health, dental & vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Paid holidays/sick time/vacation days
Use the button above to download our application. Fill it out and save it to your local computer, then upload it along with optional cover letter and resume. If you submit a resume, please note "see resume" in those areas of the application.