The Compliance Store is a family-owned business dedicated to helping providers spend more time with their residents rather than doing paperwork and researching government websites. We care about providers because we are providers. As such, we are in the business of “getting it right.” Since 2010, The Compliance Store has been the only comprehensive regulatory and compliance resource for long-term care. Our web-based library provides all the regulatory information and manuals providers need in one location. We also offer practical, relevant tools and templates that will save you time.
Our corporation began as the dream of Roger Turenne. A social worker by trade who became a federal surveyor with HCFA in the 1980s, Roger wanted to own and operate nursing facilities. From that dream, Turenne & Associates was born. Today we own and operate nursing homes along with several other companies that support long term care. The Compliance Store is the latest realization of that dream.
- We care about providers because we ARE providers.
- We understand the challenges you face each day.
- Our research and development staff, along with our consultants, each has over 15 years direct long term care experience in researching, developing and writing policies, procedures, plans of correction, and care plans, as well as in staff development.
OUR GOAL: To help you spend more time with your residents, rather than doing paperwork and research. We will do this by:
- Providing all the regulatory information and manuals you need to operate efficiently in one location;
- Being the one source providers trust and rely on to stay updated with regulatory changes affecting long term care; and
- Offering practical tools and templates that will save you time.
OUR PROMISE: We will provide you with timely, informative and easily accessible data for your compliance needs.